Skills: Civil Engineering, Building, Structural Steel
Role: Project Manager
Location: South West
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Project Management, Excel, Steel Structures, Planning, Multi-Site, Construction, Engineering, Fabrication
Job Title: Project Manager
Sector: Specialist Steel Structures
Salary: £25,000 - £34,000
A leading contractor who engineer, fabricate and install specialist Steel Structures seek to appoint an experienced Project Manager to work from their offices in Gloucestershire.
Joining an existing team of seven project managers, we wish to speak with experienced project managers who have worked across the entire project lifecycle from inception to final hand over.
Working with large end users and principle contractors, this business has a broad range of projects from national ‘call off’ projects which require the erection of multiple structures through to ‘single projects’ requiring only one structure. Projects are allocated across the management team with individual project managers running anywhere from one to fifteen projects at once depending on their size.
- A demonstrable history of delivering multiple concurrent construction projects
- Expertise in project planning and use of Microsoft Excel
- A willingness to travel with 1-2 days per week spent visiting clients and projects
- Experience within steel structures such as towers, gantries is beneficial
- Degree educated or equivalent
- A positive attitude and proactive approach to problem solving is absolutely essential
- A salary of £30,000 - £34,000
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Holiday Allowance
If you are interested in this role please contact Callum Howard of ARV Solutions on 01179592008. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Project Management, Excel, Steel Structures, Planning, Multi-Site, Construction, Engineering, Fabrication