Quality And Maintenance Supervisor (mobile)
Skills: Modular Building, MMCs - General, M&E / Building Services, Light Steel Frame, Insulation, Fabricator, Electrical, Cabins / Lodges / Portable, Building
Role: Supervisor, Quality Assurance
Location: South East
Salary: £30,000 - £0 per Annum
Sector: Construction, Modular Building
Modular - Quality and Maintenance Supervisor (Mobile) - Cabins
Job Title: Quality and Maintenance Supervisor (Mobile)
Sector: Offsite Construction - Modular
Location: Commutable to London within 45 mins
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 + Van + 10% Bonus Scheme + 10% Pension Contribution Scheme
- Are you a tradesperson with carpentry, roofing and plumbing knowledge?
- Do you like job autonomy?
You will be joining a leading player in the modular construction sector, working on temporary modular buildings across their hire division. This is a great opportunity for a trades person to branch into the ever growing offsite modular construction industry and will give you the knowledge to progress further within the sector.
Predominantly field based, you can expect to attend sites based in and around London as required to carry out maintenance. This role reports to a supportive Aftercare Manager.
A strong and inclusive team culture awaits you in a business with very low staff turnovers who take a real interest in the well-being of their people.
- Complete maintenance work as per planned schedule
- Be able to work flexible hours
- Collect materials from suppliers or company depots as per arrangements
- Ensure all paperwork is completed and signatures received
The successful candidates’ skills and/or qualifications:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Ability to motivate self and work with minimal supervision
- Good building and maintenance knowledge
- Working at Height use of equipment such as MEWPs, Scissor Lifts, Scaffold Towers etc
- Modular or offsite construction knowledge is desirable but not essential
- CSCS Card Advantageous
- Flexible working hours
- Great company culture
- 10% Annual Bonus Scheme
- 10% Pension Contribution
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Van, Fuel Card and Tools provided
If you are interested in this role please contact Kelly Tattam of ARV Solutions on 0117 959 2008. Alternatively click ‘apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Modular, Cabins, Offsite construction, carpentry, plumbing, roofing, quality, maintenance , supervisor