Skills: Light Steel Frame, Manufacturer, MMCs - General, Modular Building, Offsite Construction
Role: Quality Assurance
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Construction, Modular Building
Quality Inspector with a strong focus on lean manufacturing is required for one of our prestigious modular clients. This company is renowned for producing high quality modular buildings across a diverse range of sectors which include student accommodation, commercial, public sector and leisure.
This is a new role reporting to the Quality Manager and requires you to develop and implement both QA and lean manufacturing practices across the manufacturing and construction operations. You will then be involved in all QA of all projects/products produced as part of the quality team, ensuring compliance to the required standards and focused on continual improvements.
- Promote quality within all business activities (internal & external)
- Inform parties of any problems with product conformance
- Maintain and develop systems to monitor product performance
- Ensure products are inspected to drawing requirements
- Ensure finished products are Pre-Delivery inspected and signed off
- Provide feedback, reports to the Factory and Quality Manager
Proven experience as a Quality Inspector within the manufacturing and/or construction industry
Understanding of engineering drawings
You will be working for a key player within its industry, who have a high quality, cost effective product range. They work across a variety of sectors, with a range of uses for its buildings. This newly created role comes with a competitive salary and good benefits package.
Please give me Craig Nicholls a call on 0117 959 2008