Skills: Civil Engineering, Sub Contractor
Role: Quality Assurance
Location: West Midlands, Wales, South West
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Well Established Sub Contractor - Regional Role, South West - Quality Manager
Job Title: Quality Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Van & Bonus
Location: South West Region, Bristol Base
Sector: Groundworks Sub Contractor
- Are you seeking a career with a well-established construction contractor?
- Can you bring excellent attention to detail and process innovation to this business?
This long-standing groundworks sub-contractor require a quality manager to manage quality performance across the South West region. Implementing a new electronic quality system, maintain quality records on all sites and playing a key role in assessing supplier development and selection will be a key focus for this position.
You will be finding areas to improve quality, output and performance across a large network of sites with up to 12-15 live jobs during business periods. Covering a region from South West, South Wales and the Midlands, you will manage your own diary of site visits and assessments with one day per week at your Bristol headquarters location.
We are seeking candidates from a quality background, either from construction or related sectors. The key selection criteria for this role are:
- Experience as a quality manager OR substantial groundworks experience form a site-based role
- Flexibility to travel across the south west region covering from Exeter – Swansea – Birmingham
- A keen eye for detail and a focus on continuous improvement
- Comfortable with working in site-based environments
- Experience of ISO19001 and ISO14001 quality standards is beneficial
If you are interested in this role please contact Phoebe Scott from ARV Solutions on 0117 959 2008. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ top submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Quality Manager, Auditing, Reports, Groundworks, Civils Engineering, Sub Contractor, South West, Career Development