Skills: Manufacturer, MMCs - General, Modular Building, Offsite Construction
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: North West
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Construction, Modular Building
We are working with an innovative design and build company with a strong reputation for delivering high quality value for money solutions across a variety of market sectors
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: West Yorkshire Base, National Projects
Salary: c. £40,000 + Car & Benefits
We are working with an innovative design and build company with a strong reputation for delivering high quality value for money solutions across a variety of market sectors. They are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to provide effective cost management and forecasting on projects from £1M-£7M in value.
This company’s success derives from the way they deliver their modular design and build projects by challenging the norm, finding innovative ways of working and utilising modern methods of construction to deliver the best design and delivery solutions for their customers.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proven Quantity Surveyor with a working knowledge of JCT and NEC3 forms from a main contractor or off-site environment, with proven ability to manage multiple live projects.
- Managing the subcontract procurement process, scope analysis against client specification, tender reconciliation, sub-contractor comparisons, formation or order, review of commercial terms, and contract award
- Maintaining accurate and up to date Forecast Final Accounts for presentation to clients on a monthly basis.
- Manage Risk and Opportunity and present at the CVR
- Promote and evolve financial control measures
- Forecast cash flow and margin recognition
- Attendance at client’s monthly progress meetings including presentation of contractors reports where appropriate
- Present regular financial feed back to the Estimators on the basis of known costs
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field
- Ideally working towards MRICS status
- A proven track record in commercial management of projects
- Salary of £40,000
- Car or Car Allowance
- Company Pension
- Excellent Benefits Package
For an initial conversation please call Rhian Newman on 0117 959 2008 or APPLY now and our office will be in touch as soon as possible.
Key Skills: Modular, Offsite, Contractor, Sub-Contractor, Market Leader, Multi National, Construction Technology, Quantity Surveyor, Commercial Management, JCT, NEC, CVR, Final Accounts, Main-Contractor