Skills: Building, Sub Contractor
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Wales, South West
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Site Based Quantity Surveyor Vacancy - Excellent Employee Package - Large Sub Contractor with Excellent Career Prospects
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Sector: Drywall Sub Contractor
Salary: £45,000 + Car or Allowance + 10.5% pension!
Location: Site Based on South Wales Project
- Leading Sub Contracting firm in the South West
- An excellent employer with many long serving team members
Are you an experienced sub-contractors Quantity Surveyor? If you are accustomed to managing c. £10M projects for a sub-contractor and are looking for your next long term career choice, we would like to tell you about how this business puts its employees first and has an incredibly low staff turnover and excellent future prospects.
Taking the lead on a £8.5M drywalling contract for a hospital project, you will be site based for the duration of this 60 week project. Undertaking site measures and managing all commercial tasks for the project. Working alongside a commercially astute Project Manager you will take full ownership of the QS function for the project, with the assistance of a part time junior.
- Undertaking Site Measures
- Communication with Main Contractor QS team
- Signing off variations and sub-contractor procurement
- Up dating Commercial Director on all progress
- Site Hours 08.00 – 17.00 Monday – Friday
- An experienced sub-contractors Quantity Surveyor
- Experience of dry wall projects is an advantage
- Degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Within commutable distance of site near Newport, South Wales
- An excellent communicator with strong skills in managing client relationships
- £45,000 Salary
- Car or Car Allowance
- 10.5% non-contributory pension
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Health cover
- Life cover
- A career with a people focussed employer with excellent development prospects
If you are interested in this role please contact Rob Elford on 011795952008. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, Sub Contractor, Contracts, Commercial, Dry Wall, South Wales, Quantity Surveyor