Skills: Offsite Construction, Timber Frame
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: South West
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Sector: Construction, Timber Frame
Timber Frame | Offsite Construction | Sub Contractor | Quantity Surveying
- Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Location: Cornwall
- Sector: Offsite Construction – Timber Frame
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
- Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor with an understanding of Timber construction?
- Would you enjoy working directly with a timber frame manufacturer?
You will play a key role within a well-established and successful timber frame manufacturer. Overseeing contractual terms and financial performance of supply only and supply and install contracts with project values from £20,000 to £1m+ under JCT forms.
This owner managed business is well established and growing with excellent future opportunities for the right candidate. Currently expanding their existing manufacturing space, they are set to capitalise on a buoyant market. Working with self-builders, developers and contractors, you can expect a varied workload.
- Contractually and commercially astute
- 5+ years’ experience as a contractor’s quantity surveyor
- Strong understanding of JCT forms of contract
- Experience of timber frame construction is advantageous but not essential
- Strong communicator with client facing experience
- Excellent attention to detail and highly numerate
If you are interested in this role please contact Callum Howard of ARV Solutions on 0117 959 2008. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Quantity Surveying, Construction, JCT, Commercial Management, Sub Contractor Management, Timber Frame, Contracts