Skills: Building, Housing, Offsite Construction, Sub Contractor, Timber Frame
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: South West
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Construction, Timber Frame
Quantity Surveyor | Sub Contractor | Timber Frame | Housing
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + Car and Package
Sector: Timber Frame Manufacturing and Supply
- Are you an experienced Sub-Contractor’s Quantity Surveyor?
- Would you enjoy taking this well-established manufacturer into the residential market?
You will take a leading role in contract negotiation and the commercial management of projects with a housing association and private developer client group. As an experienced sub-contractors Quantity Surveyor, you will have a track record of negotiating and delivering profitable construction projects, experience within the timber frame sector is beneficial yet not essential.
This employer benefits from a very strong reputation in their established markets, so ensuring a professional and successful entrance to the residential market is essential in ensuring their brand and reputation remain as strong as ever. You can expect a competitive salary and car allowance alongside the opportunity to make your mark in expanding this business to new markets. With housing in high demand across the region, the market conditions are highly favourable for established manufacturers.
Key Skills and Background:
- Degree, or equivalent, in Quantity Surveying
- Circa five years’ experience as a sub-contractor’s quantity surveyor
- Strong contractual knowledge within JCT forms
- Commercially astute with strong negotiation skills
- Experience of working with developers and housing associations
- Pre-construction experience in estimating and take offs
- A team player with a focus on collaboration
- A self-starter with a drive to enter new markets
Salary & Package:
- £50,000 - £55,000 basic salary
- Car or car allowance of £6,000
- Medicash Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Death in service cover
- 28 days holiday + stats
- Autoenrollment pension
If you are interested in this role please contact Callum Howard of ARV Solutions on 0117 959 2008. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Quantity Surveyor, Graduate, Sub Contractor, JCT, Timber Frame, Housing, Residential, Manufacturer