Skills: MMCs - General, Modular Building, Offsite Construction
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: North East
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per Annum
Sector: Construction, Modular Building
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Sector: Modular Building as Principal Contractor
Location: North East Base
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + Package
- Are you a Quantity Surveyor with experience of Principal Contracting?
- Do you have experience working within the Modular Building Industry?
Working with this entrepreneurial business will put you at the forefront of modular construction, with a niche for challenging and high-quality modular building projects.
A well-established business in a booming sector, this business has secured large scale projects as principal contractor working across design led new build health and education projects.
Call us today to find out more about the exciting growth plans of this business.
- Strong understanding of JCT contract forms
- Qualified to Degree, HND or HNC level in Quantity Surveying or similar field
- A background in Quantity Surveying for new build contracts of £5M+ in value
- Experience within Modular Construction
- Competent in understanding design principles of buildings
If you are interested in this role please contact Kelly Tattam on 0117 959 2008. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Principal Contractor, Main Contractor, JCT, Quantity Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Commercial Management, Pre-Construction, Final Account, CVR, Applications for Payment, Modular, Offsite, MMC