Skills: Building, Cabins / Lodges / Portable, Main Contractor, Manufacturer, Offsite Construction
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: North East
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per Annum
Sector: Construction, Modular Building
Quantity Surveying, JCT, NEC, New Build, Principal Contractor, Main Contractor, Education, Commercial, Modular Building, Offsite Construction, Manufacturing, Building
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Hull, North East England
Salary: £40,000 - £47,500
Sector: Offsite Construction – Modular Building
- Would you enjoy a role with a thriving modular building company taking on schemes as principal contractor?
- A growing business in a growing market
You will be performing an essential role for this business, ensuring the contractual security and financial performance of new build modular building works as main contractor. As an experienced quantity surveyor with new build project experience to the value of £7M+, you will have a thorough understanding of JCT and NEC forms.
Working across education and commercial projects around the UK, this role will involve occasional travel to sites and client meetings. Supported by in-house design, estimating, production and accounting staff you can expect all the necessary resources to perform your role to your maximum potential.
- Degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum five years’ experience as a contractor’s Quantity Surveyor
- Excellent communication skills
- £Multi-Million experience of JCT and NEC forms of contract
- The ability to manage projects from start to finish
- An excellent eye for detail and numerical accuracy
If you are interested in this role please contact Rob Elford of ARV Solutions on 0117 959 2008. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Quantity Surveying, JCT, NEC, New Build, Principal Contractor, Main Contractor, Education, Commercial, Modular Building, Offsite Construction, Manufacturing, Building