Skills: Structural Steel, Light Steel Frame, Offsite Construction
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: North West
Quantity Surveyor, JCT, NEC, Sub Contractor, Specialist Contractor, Drylining, North West, Commercial Management, Contracts
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Sector: Construction Sub Contracting
Salary: £50,000 + Package
- Are you a quantity surveyor with a background in construction sub-contracting?
- Would you enjoy working in a tightly knit team managing multi-million-pound contracts?
You will be joining a specialist sub-contractor who provide both a full structural and internal finishing solutions. Working with the interior’s division, turning over more than £10M per year, you will manage contractual and commercial performing of drylining projects from start to finish.
Your experience of working with a main contractor and developer client group will be essential in managing risk and relationships for this well-established contractor. You can expect a strong team environment with regular social events and excellent opportunities to progress as this business continues to move through a sustained period of growth.
- Asses, manage and control risk on a drylining contracts
- Work collaboratively with long term, repeat clients
- Manage CVR, sub-contractor payments, forecasts
- Cradle to grave commercial management on contracts from pre-start to final account
- Attend site to review progress and undertake measures
- At least five years’ experience of Quantity Surveying for a sub-contractor in the construction sector
- Drylining experience is beneficial, not essential
- A proven track record in working with main contractors and developers
- Degree (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
- A problem solver with a can-do attitude and ambition to progress
If you are interested int his role please contact Rob Elford of ARV Solutions on 0117 959 2008. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Quantity Surveyor, JCT, NEC, Sub Contractor, Specialist Contractor, Drylining, North West, Commercial Management, Contracts