Skills: Structural Steel, Housing, Joists / I-beams, Light Steel Frame, Offsite Construction, Structural Engineering, Timber Engineering / EWP, Timber Frame
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: South East
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per Annum
Sector: Construction, Timber Frame
Quantity Surveying, JCT, NEC, New Build, Education, Commercial, Residential, Timber Frame, Timber Engineering, CLT, Glulam, Steel frame, Offsite Construction, Manufacturing, Building
Job title: Quantity Surveyor
Sector: Offsite construction – Timber Engineering
Location: South London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Package
- Are you an experienced quantity surveyor?
- Would you enjoy working for a well-established specialist sub-contractor?
We are currently looking for an experienced quantity surveyor to join a specialist engineered timber contractor in the South London. Providing sustainable and cost effective structural solutions within different sectors such as; residential, commercial, education & health, you will be working within an operations team reporting directly to the operations director.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have strong knowledge of timber engineering and/or framing systems, particularly timber frame, steel frame
- Good understanding of JCT & NEC forms of contract
- Excellent eye for detail & numerical accuracy
- Ability to manage contracts from inception to completion
- Degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying
If you are interested in this role please contact Callum Howard of ARV Solutions on 0117 959 2008. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Quantity Surveying, JCT, NEC, New Build, Education, Commercial, Residential, Timber Frame, Timber Engineering, CLT, Glulam, Steel frame, Offsite Construction, Manufacturing, Building