Recruitment Account Manager
Location: South West
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 per Annum
Sector: Sales, Business Support
Recruitment Account Manager Bradley Stoke, Bristol Salary: £22-27,000 basic (realistic OTE £35-40k+)
There is always a way to do something.
There is often a way to do something well.
Sometimes, there is a way to do things better.
And every once in a while, there is a way to change the game.
There is a common reason that the greatest success stories of our times were often shunned and dismissed for their innovation – it just wasn’t the way things were done. Whether you wanted to show that the world wasn’t flat, that people could fly or that a team of Jamaican sprinters could slide down a mountain just as fast they could run around it – no one you told would listen, until you showed them.
You might have guessed that we think we do things differently and if 13 years in business has shown us anything, it’s that different works and its come to define our brand. We are not talking different for different’s sake, we’re pretty normal people for the most part, but what if we told you about a market leading recruitment agency which does not thrive on a culture of individuality, that does not monitor KPI’s (no, really), that does not have a ‘be the biggest biller’ mentality.
BUT DOES have:
- An enviable position as the clear market leader in a niche sector
- A string of proven internal success stories of progression and advancement
- Generous basic salaries
- One of the most lucrative commission structures in the industry (guaranteed to earn at least one third of your fee income)
- A TRUE team ethic, helping each other just as much as ourselves
- Both team and individual incentives
- Support for, and access to, leading industry qualifications
- Free bacon sandwich every Friday (other breakfast fillings are available)
- Regular social events
- Free Gym membership
- An in house DJ
This is ARV Solutions, and we want to speak to YOU if just going to work isn’t really on your radar. We want to speak to YOU if you want to get up every day and do something that lasts, to help us continue building our market leading brand and be rewarded properly.
Candidates with experience across sales, human resources, promotion, marketing or any other business with a person-centred approach should not scroll past this advert.
If you would like to know more about our way of doing things, contact Sue today or call 0117 959 2008.