Regional Maintenance Engineer
Skills: Building, Cabins / Lodges / Portable, Mechanical, Modular Building, Offsite Construction
Location: South West
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per Annum
Sector: Modular Building
Our client specializes in creating Modular factory manufactured solutions to both the rental and permanent building market sectors. Their reputation for delivering high quality value for money solutions across a variety of market sector is founded on the way they deliver design and build projects by challenging the norm, finding innovative ways of working and utilizing modern method construction to deliver innovative design and delivery solutions for their customers.
This role will will be a regional maintenance engineer for the South West, going out to site and looking after the general upkeep of the various units. You will be onsite to diagnose, asset repair and maintenance together with installation and dismantle of site cabins.
• Carrying out comprehensive safety/maintenance checks of all self powered hire equipment before dispatch/when returned and completing and including all necessary documentation including test certificates and safety instructions
• Visiting customer sites, when required, to repair faulty self powered hire equipment and/or carrying out safety/operational demonstrations
• Installation and dismantle of hire units and associated equipment
• Quick and accurate diagnosis of fault / breakdown
Effective repair of hire units and its equipment which may require multi-trade skills capability - including engine repair
To be shortlisted they are looking for:
• Technically trained on generator/diesel or gas engines
• Technical understanding of self powered hire equipment
• Good health and safety awareness (Qualification) and a CSCS Card
• basic/intermediate general construction/maintenance skills
• Appreciate LEAN practices within the workplace and embrace change
In return, Working for this key player within its industry, you will enjoy a competitive salary, a range of flexible benefits (including holiday buy and sell, childcare vouchers, various discounts both for gym membership and various retail outlets).
Please contact Craig or Paul on 0117 959 2008 for more details