Resourcer / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Role: Consultant, Sales, Sales Support, Internal Sales, HR
Location: South West
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per Annum
Sector: Sales, Business Support
Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer - Professional / Technical Bradley Stoke, North Bristol £18,000 to £22,000 basic plus commission & benefits
Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer - Professional / Technical
Bradley Stoke, North Bristol
£18,000 to £22,000 basic plus commission & benefits
Calling resilient and ethically like-minded people interested in becoming a professional recruiter. (in particular, we want to meet people who’d love to get into recruitment but have been put off by other agencies)
WHY WORK FOR ARV SOLUTIONS?
Recruitment can be one of the most genuinely rewarding careers – it will be a rollercoaster with many highs and some lows, but as a supportive business we will ensure you really enjoy the ride.
As a Resourcer / Trainee Consultant you will initially be sourcing and qualifying professional and management level candidates across a range of disciplines. This will give you a much better understanding of our rapidly growing niche sector ( offsite construction - we are the market leaders ), and get you ready to move on towards becoming a successful Recruitment Account Manager.
Our aim is for you to develop into an Account Manager as soon as you are ready – managing your own clients and undertaking the full recruitment cycle.
Why is working with ARV Solutions so rewarding?
- You will be taught the craft of recruitment thoroughly ( that's finding and matching great candidates to great vacancies - not telesales ), as well as how our collaborative culture adds real value to clients, candidates and staff.
- You will be taught how to professionally develop client relationships - rather than how to cold call.
- You will learn how to develop client accounts, cross sell our services and gain commitment for high levels of repeat and referral business.
- You will become an expert in the benefits of social media and pull marketing techniques, as well as meeting clients face to face, and networking at trade shows and industry events - we do a lot of this.
- You will be working collaboratively with some of the most experienced Recruiters - who are incentivised to see you succeed.
- You will master the skills of negotiating, ‘key selling’, time management, objection handling, resourcing & networking.
- We are accredited Investors in People Gold and our MD was awarded Investors in People Manager of the Year - so we are 100% committed to training, development and continuous improvement!
Where will it take you?
We promote from within wherever possible. Our most senior staff all started as Trainees or Account Managers. We have ambitious growth plans so need people who can grow with us, potentially to lead teams, or business sectors, and champion further special areas of our business.
Who do we want to speak to?
Resilient self-starters who have the ability to learn - you DON'T need recruitment experience. We will teach you this.
Disillusioned (but really good) Recruiters and Resourcers who have worked for KPI and sales driven agencies and are looking for a grown-up business to develop their career with.
What can ARV Solutions offer?
- A competitive salary based on level of experience. For more experienced recruiters we can consider a guarantee.
- An Independent business established almost 15 years, year on year growth, current record business levels, and significant future growth plans.
- Grown up and professional approach to recruitment: service and marketing led - not telesales.
- In-house and external training (including Cert RP and MIRP full support)
- Access to our leading recruitment industry business mentor
- Advanced recruitment tech to help our work.
- Active members of our clients’ industry Trade Associations, and regular exhibitors and contributors to trade shows
Our interview process will be thorough and rapid.
Are you ready? Apply now, or ideally call us on 0117 9592008 for an initial conversation over the phone (at a time to suit - we appreciate you are likely to be in work) and book yourself an interview