Roof Truss Designer
Skills: Roof Truss, Timber Engineering / EWP
Salary: £20,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Sector: Design / Technical
Over 25 years within the building industry and 10 years manufacturing and designing Trusses and Joists
Roof Truss Designer
- Are you looking to relocate / move back to Northern Ireland?
- Do you want to work for a client who proiveds good service and excellent Designs?
We are looking for a Roof Truss Designer to work for our expanding client based in Northern Ireland. If you are from Northern Ireland looking to relocate back or have always wanted to move to this beautiful country then this is the role for you.
Our client has been in business for over 25 years within the building industry, having a very successful range of builder's merchants. In 2008 they expanded to design and manufacturer Roof Trusses and Joists and have bene providijng an excellent quality of service ever since. As the successful deisgner you will be working in a friendly and dynamic team, you will be ve resposible for complete drawings and seeing these through the whole process to conception until they leave the factory. You will resport to the Design Manager and will work on a variety of projects which will include both residentaial and commercial buildings.
You will need:
- excellent communication skills (as you will be expected to deal with the client and estimate projects)
- experience using a timber engineering software such as Mitek, Alpine, Wolf or gangnail or similar
Your personal qualities will include:
- Enthusiastic approach to work
- Ability to work within a team
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised and with the ability to manage your own workload
They offer a competitive salary with a potential relocation for anyone that needs it.
If you are interested in the role then please call Lynsey Greenwood or Rebecca Hamilton on 01179592008 or click 'Apply'
Key skills: Designer, Technician, Roof Truss, I-Joist, Mitek, Gangnail,