Roof Truss Designer
Skills: Building, Joists / I-beams, Roof Truss, Timber Engineering / EWP
Role: Design Engineer, Design Manager, Designer, Technician
Location: East Anglia, South East
Sector: Construction, Design / Technical
Salary to £35,000 + good holiday allocation + pension | Supportive team | Good range of projects
Roof Truss Designer
Salary to £35,000 depending on experience + good holiday and pension
Full time, permanent
We are working with a manufacturer/supplier of Roof Trusses who are enjoying a period of growth, now seeking an experienced Roof Truss Designer to join their established team. They are part of a larger Group and thus enjoy the benefits of having a strong regional presence, as well as the support from the parent company.
As Roof Truss Designer you can enjoy an interesting and wide-ranging set of tasks:
- Producing roof truss designs for manufacture
- Liaise closely with your customers, responding to technical queries
- Preparing accurate quotations and designs
- Maintain strong links with the production team to ensure they are provided with the necessary information for manufacturing.
We would like to speak with you if you have:
- Proven experience in designing roof trusses
- Good working knowledge of specialist design software (eg MiTek, Wolf, GangNail, Alpine or similar)
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and project management skills, ideally with customers such as housebuilders, building contractors etc
We are confident this will be an excellent opportunity for a Roof Truss Designer to join a company who place a strong focus on working as a team. Each member has a valued role within the organisation and each location enjoys its own identity. Therefore, whilst technical skills are key, team fit is equally critical.
Although you will need to have a good technical knowledge of roof trusses, you will be able to call upon the support of your highly experienced colleagues.
This company has an excellent long-standing reputation in the Engineered Timber sector. They enjoy the innovation and development of new EWP products, working on a wide range of construction projects, both commercial and residential buildings.
When you join this company, you can expect a competitive benefits package including 25 days' holiday (+ Bank Holidays) and pension above the statutory requirement.
Interested? Please apply today or to find out more, you can contact Sue Eustace on 0117 959 2008.
Key skills: Roof Truss, Trussed Rafter, Engineered Timber, Designer, Technician, Wolf, Mitek, GangNail, Alpine, EWP, timber engineering
We value diversity and equal opportunities and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.