Sales & Marketing Manager E-commerce - Building Products
Skills: Timber Importer, Timber Merchant, Timber Sawmill, Other
Role: Sales, Sales Management, Sales Support
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £43,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Sector: Sales, Business Support
Fantastic opportunity for an e-commerce expert to make a significant impact on a building products business that employs over 500 people in the UK.Sales & Marketing Manager - e-commerce - building productsBasic to £45,000 plus PensionDerby, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Long Eaton, Loughborough, Leicester, Coalville, Mountsorrel, Melton Mowbray
A fantastic opportunity to head up the e-commerce division of a building products group. You will have the opportunity to make a significant mark on the growth of the embryonic e-commerce division within a business that employs over 500 people and who have a superb reputation for offering excellent customer service.
Their Board and Shareholders have made the sale of their extensive range of products via the internet a priority and see their business growing significantly with the right person at the helm.
Whilst their existing routes to market are mature and well understood by their senior management team. their understanding and expertise in selling building products online is limited. Your main responsibility will be to grow the e-commerce side of the business through both your technical abilities with website positioning and optimisation (SEO) as well as exploited the plethora of potential partnerships out there with companies like Amazon, eBay and Facebook.
- You will need to demonstrate that you can both write and implement an effective business plan
- Practical experience of setting up or managing web-based sales channels
- Experience of designing practical solutions that ensure that product can be despatched to customers efficiently and demonstrating "right first time" principles
- Ideally you will have a strong affinity or experience with building products OR a desire to learn them quickly
- Exposure to how partnering with other suppliers can benefit volumes, turnover and profit
- Commutable to an office based near Loughborough
What's in it for you:
- An opportunity to build your own division and team from a blank canvass
- A basic salary to circa £45,000 + benefits
- The opportunity to work for a business that is well funded and well known within the building / construction sector
- Significant growth and enhanced profitability down to your expertise within this channel
Please apply to this position as soon as possible as our client is keen to meet people quickly by way of your CV as a WORD doc or as an alternative please call Graham Brown, ARV Solutions for more information
key skills may include: e-commerce marketing, web sales, internet sales, building products, timber products, internet commerce, online retailer, online trading, online trader