Sales Executive - Portable Buildings
Skills: Cabins / Lodges / Portable
Location: North East, North West
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per Annum
Sector: Construction, Modular Building, Sales, Construction Products
Sales Executive | Portable building hire | North of England | Salary to £50,000 basic | Well established business | Private company
Sales Executive - Portable BuildingsNorth of England Salary to £50,000 Basic plus car plus bonus
- Do you have a strong background in the construction industry?
- Do you have a strong track record of delivering profitable sales revenue?
- Do you have previous experience selling plant or portable accommodation equipment?
- Would you be motivated to join a well-established privately owned business?
- Would you like to join a company that values customer service and keeps the customer at the heart of everything they do?
This is a well-established private company that has grown to become a leading supplier of temporary site accommodation equipment, specialising in hire.
This is a company that is proud to offer a large range of products which include secure stores, canteens, offices and welfare units that are designed and constructed to deliver maximum security and provide a comfortable environment which is also HSE compliant.
With many depots across the country, this is a business that truly focuses on delivering a fantastic level of service to their clients.
As a Senior Sales Executive you will be responsible for driving revenue for the business through the effective management of key relationships for the business as well as generating new business opportunities.
Covering the North of England, you will be focusing on taking advantage of existing contacts as well as building new relationships with a large group of clients, including local building companies, large house builders, main contractors, demolition specialists, local authorities, utility contractors and events organisations as well as many others.
- Previous experience within the construction industry
- Strong track record of generating profitable sales revenue
- Experience selling large plant or portable accommodation products
- Precious experience working with house builders, local authorities, main contractors and sub-contractors
- Strong relationship builder
- Strong problem solver, with good analytical skills
Basic Salary to £50,000 basic
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or call Lucy Patterson at ARV Solutions to discuss this role further
Key Skills: Sales, Account Manager, Business Development, cabins, plant equipment, portable accommodation, site accommodation, secure stores, steel storage units, temporary buildings