Sales Manager - Facade / Light Gauge Steel Solutions / In-fill
Skills: Light Steel Frame
Location: South East
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per Annum
Sector: Construction, Sales
#sales #business development # light gauge steel / in-fill manufacturerSales Manager - Facade / Light Gauge Steel Solutions£65,000 Basic (negotiable to attract) ote £100,000 + plus Car, Mobile and LaptopSwindon, Reading, London, Watford, Guildford, Croydon, Dartford, Harlow, Chelmsford, Basildon
- Facade solutions / light gauge frame manufacturer with superb factory facilities
- Company whose ultimate investors are in the current Virgin FastTrack 100
- Opportunity to earn a lot of money
- Great boss who has over 15 years within SFS / Infill solutions
- Plumb territory with a lot going on (South East of England)
- Genuine opportunity to progress
You will sell SFS / Light Gauge Steel / Infill solutions to Main Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Facade Contractors and by way of specification through Architects within the South East of England. Whilst there is a lot of business within the M25 you will have the ability to use your contacts along the M4 corridor towards Bristol and North along the M1 / M6 corridor towards Birmingham.
As part of your new employer's commitment they will offer you the backing of a large factory, design and estimating personnel together with genuine prospects for the right individual based on their Managing Director's intent to significantly grow their business.
Undoubtedly your sales background will lie within the SFS / Light Gauge / Infill panel / facade sector where you will probably be frustrated on your earnings capacity and realistic prospects for advancement.
- A basic salary which will probably be around £65,000 but our client will consider more to attract the best
- A package northwards of £100k based on performance
- A company car, pension, mobile and laptop
Interviews will be conducted in December / early January with a view to a quick start date (dependent on notice periods) - please apply immediately by way of your CV as a WORD doc or as an alternative call Graham Brown, Divisional Lead Sales & Marketing at ARV Solutions.
Key skills may include: sales, business development, Light gauge steel solutions, LSF, facade, in-fill, in fill, stick build,