Sales Manager - Timber Frame
Skills: Timber Frame
Location: South East
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per Annum
Sector: Timber Frame, Sales
~Sales Manager for Southern England specialising in Timber Frame solutions to the residential and commercial contracting sectorsSales Manager – Timber Frame
- Salary - £50,000 per annum, Bonus plus Car or Car Allowance, Pension etc.
- Location – Watford, Reading, Croydon, Basildon, Milton Keynes or Guildford
- Duration – perm / full-time
- Sector – Construction/Sales
A well-funded and extremely well-regarded manufacturer of Timber Frame solutions within the UK is looking for a Sales Manager to join their team in the South of England. Our exclusive and retained client offers both Closed Panel and Open Panel Timber Frame solutions both to House Builders and Developers as well as to Contractors building Hotels, Care Homes / Extra Care and Student Accommodation.
You will receive a range of benefits which includes a basic salary of circa £50,000 which is negotiable to attract the best and a generous bonus scheme which could be guaranteed if necessary in the first twelve months in order to give the successful candidate a flying start. Naturally their will be the provision of a company car or a car allowance as an alternative, Pension, Mobile and Laptop.
As a Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking full responsibility for the sale of Timber Frame solutions across the Southern half of the UK.
- Building relationships with key Regional House Builders and Developers both in Social Housing, Buy to let and the traditional houses for sale sectors.
- Securing commercial Timber Frame builds from Contractors and through direct involvement with the end user business customers.
- Increasing the customers awareness of their Timber Frame solutions within the South of England.
- Taking both existing and new clients to their factory to demonstrate the quality of manufacture and the back up and support that they will receive from Design, Estimating and Contract / Project functions within the business.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager who has the following skills and experiences:
- A track record of at least three years in Timber Frame sales to business customers
- The ability at interview to demonstrate excellent knowledge of Regional House Builders, Developers and Contractors within the South of England.
- The ability to satisfy a Timber manufacturer that has excellent production capacity and the resources to call on additional manufacturing capability as required.
- A desire to build a business in the South over the next 3 to 5 years resulting in a new factory being built within the region to cater for a growing demand for Offsite based Housing solutions.
- You will need to reside in the South of England preferably within the South East but experienced Timber Frame sales professionals who live along the M4, M3, or the bottom half of the M1 are actively encouraged to apply to this fantastic opportunity.
This is one of the most exciting positions within the Structural Timber / Offsite Construction sector that we have had the privilege to be retained on during the last twelve months.
To apply for this role as Sales Manager, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV preferably as a word document.
As an alternative you are encouraged to call Graham Brown at ARV Solutions who would be delighted to confidentially discuss the opportunity with any suitably experienced Timber Frame sales people.