Senior Commercial Manager
Skills: Offsite Construction, Modular Building, MMCs - General, Building
Role: Commercial Manager
Location: North East
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per Annum
Sector: Construction, Modular Building
Exciting Opportunity - Modular - Senior Commercial Manager
Title: Senior Commercial Manager
Salary:£65,000 to £75,000 (negotiable for the right candidate)
This company are changing the game in the UK housing market and is fully backed by the UK's leading influencers within the modular sector. It's exciting, it's thought provoking and is truly making waves. This is a very high-profile organisation, its competitors are watching and waiting for their next move - It’s going to be big and it's going to be revolutionary!
You can be a part of this revolution from a senior level sitting as the "right hand" to the Operations Director. It's is a great opportunity to keep improving efficiencies and finding cost reductions. This will be a varied and broad role with significant responsibility, think you are up to the challenge?
We are looking for someone who understands estimating, cost analysis, managing sub contract packages & project management skills. Candidates that have experience with modular building or timber-based construction will be favourably considered but role will also suit candidates from a main contracting or developer background.
If you have a passion for modern methods of construction and have real drive and ambition then this is the role for you! This is your chance to leave your mark on the industry and be part of something truly amazing.
- Highly proficient in estimating
- Advanced knowledge of different types of Contracts incl. JCT and NEC
- Proven track record of achieving high ratios of secured work, with time served and experience in MMC structures such as modular, timber frame, CLT
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing specifications and drawings with commercial awareness
- Reasoned decision maker
- Demonstrates a high level of leadership ability, advanced knowledge and competence
What's in it for you?
- Excellent salary which is flexible for the right candidate
- Attractive package with car and good holiday allowance
- To act as deputy in one of the most high-profile companies in the sector
- Leave your mark on the industry with a genuine opportunity to change the game
For further information relating to this role please give Kelly Tattam a call on 0117 959 2008.
Key Skills: MMC, Modular, Offsite Construction, Timber Frame, CLT, Engineered Timber, JCT, NEC, Commercial Manager, Modular Housing, Market Leader, Manufacturing