Senior Contracts Manager - Timber Frame
Skills: Developer, Main Contractor, Offsite Construction
Role: Contracts Manager
Salary: £0 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Construction
Unbeatable life changing career opportunity!
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Location: New Zealand
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 plus, benefits & relocation
A leading supplier of sustainable and renewable solutions in New Zealand. This young and innovative company is the first manufacturer of Cross Laminated Timber in the southern hemisphere. They are overrun with orders in New Zealand and are in the process of completing a new Australian Plant to service expansion opportunities. This is a once in a life time opportunity to join a market leader on the other side of the world as the company embark on a major planned expansion programme.
You will be responsible for coordinating the essential flow of information to ensure the client design requirements and expectations are met. You will help develop the systems envisaged to supplement the CLT System, liaise with the drawing office and the factory, providing accurate estimates and communicating fully with the commercial manager as well as all internal departments. You will also be making site visits, directing staff and managing sub-contractors. All making this a challenging, busy and varied role.
- Bsc, HNC or HND in a construction related disipline
- Experience with either specialist a sub-contractor, timber manufacturer or housing developer
- Candidates with experience of CLT project will be favourably considered
- Be organised and must have the essential ability to maintain positive relationships providing motivation and support, remaining communicative and professional at all times.
- Be methodical and capable of managing multiple projects, with a strong attention to detail and time keeping.
- Furthermore, you must have at least three to five years post-graduation experience and be capable of pointing to a successful career history in your industry sector.
If you think it’s time to take the plunge and seize this opportunity, do not hesitate to contact Rhian Newman of ARV Solutions on 01179592008. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration
Key Skills: Timber, CLT, Cross Laminated Timber, Design, Timber Frame, site manager, contracts manager