Senior Production Scheduler
Skills: Housing, Manufacturer, MMCs - General, Modular Building
Location: North East, North West
Salary: £0 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Modular Building
Senior Production Scheduler / Master Production Scheduler | £50-60k + package | major manufacturing operation | new innovative product to meet strong demand
Senior Production Scheduler
£50,000 to £60,000 plus excellent package
New position for a Manufacturing professional skilled as a Master Production Scheduler; you will be ensuring there is the right supply to meet demand, working closely with Sales and Operations functions, working in a large new complex modular building manufacturing environment.
This major employer is well funded and significantly down the line in establishing a major manufacturing operation that will take UK housing a large step forward.
As Master Production Scheduler, you will be involved in creating the Master Production Schedule, taking a lead in Sales and Operations Planning activities, as well as looking at supply chain and manufacturing capabilities. There will be a strong emphasis on monitoring systems and ensuring training is delivered effectively for the MRP system. You will also be looking to identify opportunities, either new or to improve processes for any current or future requirements, and working with colleagues to propose ideas for improvements.
We are keen to hear from you if you have:
- Qualification to at least HNC level in a manufacturing/engineering discipline, and relevant post-qualification experience
- Ability to use problem solving techniques, creating some innovative solutions
- Courage to challenge the "status quo" in a real drive to improve performance
- Able to work to challenging deadlines while maintaining a commitment to quality
- Extensive background in production planning (where you will have worked with a range of leading ERP / MRP systems)
- Experience of managing MPS and S&OP processes, facilitating senior management demand and supply coordination
- Modular building experience is not essential though you will need to be able to demonstrate your background within a large project based engineering / manufacturing environment
As Master Production Scheduler, you can expect:
- Competitive salary to £60,000 (depending on experience, skills and qualifications) plus bonus
- 10% salary as car allowance
- Generous pension contribution
- Life assurance and healthcare
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Other benefits including discount scheme
All applications treated in strictest confidence. We never disclose candidate details without your permission
Please apply today or call Sue Eustace 0117 959 2008 if you require further information.
Key skills: Master Production Scheduler, Senior Production Scheduler, MPS, Planner, Scheduler, manufacturing, modular building, MRP