Senior Project Manager
Skills: Fabricator, Main Contractor, MMCs - General, Offsite Construction, Structural Engineering
Role: Structural Engineer, Project Manager
Location: South East
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 per Annum
Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: West Sussex
Salary: Upwards of £70,000 for the right candidate
Responsible for the organization and direction of construction engineering personnel and activities relating to construction engineering, subcontracts, and engineering liaison to the design functional group for a specified package of works.
To Interpret design drawings and specifications.
To Supervise field verification of materials.
To Provide technical direction to construction engineers and superintendents in a wide range of construction engineering and design functions relating to multi-discipline engineering in an area or to a single discipline on the overall project.
- The project involves the extension of existing airport facilities, passenger gate lounges/services, creation of additional aircraft stands, taxiway/pavement interfaces and supporting utility provisions.
- The package of works involves the civil and structural elements
- Management of large-scale permanent modular construction site.
- A recognised degree in an engineering or scientific discipline, OR
- Specialized courses in construction management, AND/OR
- Actual work experience leading to a thorough understanding of the technical knowledge described above.
- Technical knowledge of all phases of construction engineering relating to a single discipline interfacing with all areas, or in a multi-discipline position assigned to a single area.
- Substantial technical and construction knowledge of modular construction and SPMT transportation.
- Thorough knowledge of construction activities as they relate to engineering disciplines, cost and scheduling, and contract administration.
- Prior experience supervising and administering subcontractors.
Key skills: Engineering, Modular, Offsite, Airports, structural, civils, aviation, SPMT, Transportation
If you are interested in this position please contact Rhian Newman of ARV Solutions on 0117 959 2008 for the full job specification.