Senior Project Manager
Skills: Fabricator, Manufacturer, Offsite Construction
Role: Project Manager
Location: South West, South East
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per Annum
Secure business | Exciting and progressive company | Multi million pound turnover | Exciting challenging projects | Salary to £70,000 plus good benefits package
Title: Senior Project Manager
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 Plus benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a top five steel fabrication company who are seeking to recruit a Senior Project Manager. If you have a drive for quality and high levels of performance to get things right first time, this could be the role for you! They encourage growth and development with all their staff and are able to offer bespoke training to ensure every member of their team is skilled and motivated.
- Overall and entire responsibility/accountability (working with and supported by the Commercial Manager) for the safe, profitable delivery and completion of projects
- The Project Manager is fully accountable for all aspects of Client Relationship and project delivery.
- Day to day management, direction and coordination of all project activities carried out by the company and its sub-contractors, with particular focus on health & safety, design development and housekeeping, in order to achieve the on and off site requirements of the project.
- To ensure the successful completion of the construction phase of the project by being completed on programme, within budget/without defects and agreement of project final account/s.
- You will preferably have previous experience in structural steel framed buildings. However an exceptional understanding of the construction industry and major project delivery alonside excellent management / leadership skills will be considered as an alternative.
- You must have knowledge of all forms of contract and a proven ability to plan and programme works and to write reports.
- Previous experience of managing a team of people, you will also have the ability to manage relationships with clients and main contractors as well as consultants.
- You will be competent in procurement, be able to operate to a quality system and have experience of supporting the sales and pre contract bidding process.
- It is also essential you can implement and monitor project KPI systems and play a leading role in setting the overall construction strategy for projects.
Key Skills: Steel, Fabrication, Structures, metal work, Project Management, Construction, Engineering