Senior Sales - Business Development Manager
Skills: Bathroom Pods, Building, Housing, Light Steel Frame, Modular Building, Offsite Construction, SIPS, Timber Frame
Location: North West, West Midlands, East Anglia, Wales, South West
Salary: £57,500 - £60,000 per Annum
Sector: Construction, Modular Building, Timber Frame, Sales
* Award winning structural timber manufacturer * Opportunity to sell to Local Authorities, their Consultants & Contractors * Education and Social Housing construction projectsSenior Sales / Business Development ManagerBasic to circa £60,000 + Bonus + Pension + Car / Car AllowanceBristol, Birmingham, Manchester or Swindon
- * Award winning structural timber manufacturer
- * Opportunity to sell to Local Authorities, their Consultants & Contractors
- * Education and Social Housing construction projects
- * Superb manufacturing and management back up
- * Business that has had significant investment in manufacturing technology
You will cover your region based on where you live dealing with Local Authorities, their consultants and Contractors. Supplying a structural timber build solution which has been used extensively for the build of schools, universities and Low Energy Affordable Housing. Material costs can run from circa £200,000 to £600,000 per project on overall build budgets from £2M to £6M.
The structural timber build solution has won awards for its innovation as well as individual projects which have been recognised for their design and green credentials. Whilst their education offering is very well received and exemplar projects are showcased around the UK, their housing solution is very new and particularly innovative.
Our client seeks construction sales experience where projects are won within the education or affordable housing sector.
What's in it for you?
- * The opportunity to work for a recognised award winning brand
- * To enjoy a strong commercial, manufacturing and leadership team
- * To work for a company that strives to be at the cutting edge of structural timber build solutions
- * To enjoy a full benefits package made up of a good basic, bonus, expenses, pension and a car or car allowance
Please apply to this vacancy by way of you CV as a WORD document. As an alternative you can call Graham Brown or Lucy Patterson for a discussion in the strictest of confidence.