Skills: Modular Building
Role: Shift Manager
Location: North West
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per Annum
Currently operating on a one shift basis due to increased growth they are now introducing two shift pattern hours will be 6:00 – 14:30 and 14:00 – 22:00.
Production – Shift Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
Production Shift Manager required for a Modular Home Manufacturer based in Liverpool, delivering residential homes throughout the UK, ranging from houses to high-rise buildings. With a strong pipeline of work, they are capable of producing over 400 homes per year and with an expected turnover in excess of £50m this year and double for next year this is a good time for a strong Production Shift Manager to come on-board.
- Accomplish manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations;
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process; s
- Complete production plans by scheduling and assigning personnel;
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provide manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Resolve personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- must have exceptional management skills
- be able to monitor the overall progress of schemes
- ability to liaise with clients and statutory bodies
- be commercially aware with good technical awareness and have previous experience working on modular projects
- ability to ensure that the manufacturing processes are met in full, including quality and budgetary requirements.
- provide strong management and leadership support to the installation teams, and produce cost related programmes and create RAMS documentation.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary of £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience).
- Discretionary Company bonus'.
- 28 days Holiday per annum.
- Ability to shape the future of a company who are making exciting advancements in the residential property sector.
- Great working environment.
Sound good to you? If so click apply or to learn more call Craig on 0117 9592008.