Site Installation Manager
Skills: Building, Cabins / Lodges / Portable, MMCs - General, Modular Building, Offsite Construction
Role: Site Manager, Slinger / Banksman
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per Annum
Sector: Construction, Modular Building
Modular, Offsite construction, MMC, Site management, Site supervisor, Residential, Housing, Modular, CPCS
Job Title: Site Installation Manager
Sector: Modular Construction
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Car & Package
- Would you enjoy working at the forefront of modular construction?
- Are you looking to take the next step into site management within offsite construction?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company who provide high energy efficient homes. This role will require you to have strong people management skills as you will be responsible for the co-ordination of all site installation activities. You will be part of a dedicated installation team for a company who are building a strong management team for the future.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Good understanding of different panelised systems or modular building installation
- Strong people management skills
- Capable of organising & prioritise workloads effectively
- Knowledge of lifting plans
- Willingness to travel nationwide Monday – Friday for projects
- CSCS, SSSTS, CPCS Crane Supervisor, CPCS Slinger Signaller
If you are interested in this role please contact Rob Elford of ARV Solutions. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Modular, Offsite construction, MMC, Site management, Site supervisor, Residential, Housing, Modular, CPCS