Skills: Building, Main Contractor, Modular Building, Offsite Construction
Role: Site Manager
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Construction, Modular Building
Projects as Main Contractor - New Build Education and Healthcare - Permanent Vacancy
Job Title: Site Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Package
Sector: Main Contractor – Modular & Traditional Build
- Are you an experienced Site Manager with a background in main contracting?
- Would you enjoy a permanent role working on new build healthcare and education projects?
You can expect to lead construction activity from start to finish on new build projects as main contractor. Managing multiple sub contractors from groundworks to handover, your skills in programming and personnel management will be essential in ensuring the timely and profitable delivery of projects.
With multi-million-pound turnover and a strong history of sustained growth, this employer can offer long term progression and an excellent working culture. An ability to travel and stay away from Monday-Friday is essential, initially working on a 12-month project in Peterborough, future projects will be across the UK.
Key skills, experience and qualifications:
- A history of completed projects as main contractor
- Experience of education and healthcare projects is advantageous
- A strong knowledge of programming and managing projects
- Excellent sub-contractor management skills
- Black CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
- Full driving license
If you are interested in this role please contact Callum Howard of ARV Solutions on 01179592008. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Site Manager, SMSTS, First Aid, Main Contractor, Principal Contractor, Traditional Build, Modular Building, Offsite Construction, Groundworks, Career, New Build Education