Skills: Timber Frame, Sub Contractor, SIPS, Offsite Construction, Modular Building, MMCs - General, Light Steel Frame, Building
Role: Site Manager
Location: UK Wide
Salary: £40,000 - £43,000 per Annum
Sector: Construction, Modular Building, Timber Frame
Offsite Construction Company recruiting NOW due to expansion!
Job Title: Site Manager
Location: Nationwide Projects
Sector: Offsite Construction
Salary: £40,000 - £43,000 + Van + Package
- Do you have experience of working with offsite construction methods?
- Do you want to have a clear path for progression?
We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent Site Manager within a business with a real family feel, where you will be rewarded for your hard work with real opportunities to progress, a great benefits package and great company social events!
Working with this specialist sub-contractor you will be assisting in constructing multi-story buildings such as hotels and student accommodation using a light steel frame system. You can expect to be based on each project from start to finish.
We would like to speak with candidates who:
- Hold Full Driving Licence SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid, NVQ Level 6 and/or CPCS
- Are willing to travel extensively around the UK for the duration of the projects, on average 12 -30 weeks per project.
- Have knowledge or experience of pre panelised system i.e. Concrete, Modular, SIPS, Timber Frame or Light Gauge Steel.
- Can manage projects start to finish within agreed timescale, liaising with client, sub-contractor, site workers etc all whilst upholding the company’s health and safety standards.
The successful candidate can expect future opportunities within this company who are expanding due to company growth with the following package:
- Competitive salary with excellent company package, company van and expenses paid.
- Great social and charity calendar
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection Insurance
- Death In service
- Company pension
If you are interested in this role please contact Kelly Tattam of ARV Solutions on 0117 959 2008. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Site Manager, Offsite Construction, Modular, Light Gauge Steel, SIPS, Timber Frame, NVQ Level 6, CPCS