Skills: Offsite Construction, Timber Engineering / EWP, Timber Frame
Role: Site Manager
Location: South East
Salary: £45,000 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Construction, Timber Frame
Leading Timber Structures Contractor - Projects with the WOW Factor
Job Title: Site Manager
Sector: Timber Construction
Location: South London
Salary: c. £45,000 + Package
- One of the UK’s leading specialist contractors
- Projects with a real impact, impressive design and engineering
- Timber and offsite construction specialist required
You will be taking on a five-storey commercial project overseeing a team of sub contract installers. This high-end timber structures contractor holds a long list of awards for stand-out projects that make a real impact on our architectural landscape.
After completing the current project in South London, you can expect to follow on to Hertfordshire and Cambridge as the company moves through a strong pipeline of work for 2020. You will become part of a close-knit team who take pride in their work with a reputation for a high-quality finished product.
We are looking for a site manager with:
- Experience with Timber Frame, CLT, Glulam, Panelised Systems or Modular Building is essential
- A collaborative approach to your work with an open style of communication
- Strong understanding of building regulations and experience of commercial projects
- A familiarity with lifting operations and used to working alongside contract lifts
- SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid tickets are essential
Please contact Rob Elford of ARV Solutions for more information. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Timber Frame, Timber Engineering, CLT, Glulam, Offsite Construction, MMC, New Build, Commercial, Multi-Storey, Site Manager