Skills: Cabins / Lodges / Portable, Modular Building
Role: Architectural Designer, Designer, Planner, Sales Support
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £20,000 - £27,000 per Annum
Sector: Design / Technical, Modular Building
Established and award-winning Modular Building business | Dynamic working Environment | Family Feel
Full time, permanent
- Do you possess excellent space planning skills?
- Do you enjoy speaking with external clients?
- Would you consider yourself a team player?
- Are you familiar with CAD?
This established and award-winning Modular Building business has been innovating for over half a century, with operations spanning multiple countries. They pride themselves upon their on-time, on-budget promise and extensive building range. They are also dedicated to providing sustainable solutions for their clients.
Space Planner required who is organised and embraces working in a busy environment where no two days are the same. Working with this provider of modular building products, you will be interacting with customers and assisting with their requirements. This will involve following up on warm leads and using AutoCAD / Revit to produce building layouts. Alongside this you will ensure that the hire fleet is tracked both in and out of the hire centre, as well as tracking stock availability and unit movement. This role could also from time to time include liaising with employed and sub contract trades.
- Able to demonstrate good space planning skills using CAD
- Happy to support and work collaboratively with colleagues
- Experienced working in a fast paced environment
- Possessing keen attention to detail, demonstrated within your ability to use a CRM system, SAP
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, along with a benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, Pension, Staff discounts and cycle to work scheme.
Interested? Please apply today or for more information call Paul on 01179 592008
Key skills: Space Planner, Coordinator, CAD, interiors, shop fitting