Skills: Building, Housing, MMCs - General, Offsite Construction
Role: Architectural Technician, Design Technician, Cad Technician, Estimator, Technician
Location: East Anglia
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Sector: Construction, Design / Technical
£30-35,000 (may be flexible to attract) | Work for a leading innovator in construction | Work collaboratively | Entrepreneurial environment | Enjoy coming to work
Full time, permanent
- Specifier required for this unique company:
- Construction is changing, do you want to work with one of its leading innovators?
- Do you take a collaborative approach to your work and thrive in entrepreneurial environments?
You will be joining an established offsite manufacturer, still chaired by the original team who made it all happen. Now recognised as a key player in its specialist construction sector, this company offers design-led innovative solutions to the housing, leisure and retail sectors. You will be working in a strong team-focussed environment, where your skills and experience will be properly utilised and your ideas will be heard.
They are looking for a Specifier who can combine draughting and commercial skills, producing drawings and writing Bills of Materials.
- You will be:
- Generating a full package of production information
- Liaising both with suppliers and subcontractors as well as your internal colleagues
- Making building regulations applications and handling any queries
- Carrying out design stage risk assessment
- Involved in product development.
Working in this key role, you will have:
- High degree of accuracy
- Ability to manage a varied workload, ensuring you meet deadlines
- Good level of commercial awareness
- Team ethos, able to be flexible regarding your workload and working hours
- Previous experience as a Specifier and/or Architectural Technician, able to write construction-related Bills of Materials
- Expert user of AutoCad or other specialist drawing software
- Proven experience in, and good working knowledge of, the construction industry
- IT literacy, particularly strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of Building Regulations
If you like the look of this role, and meet the requirements above, please apply today or to discuss the role (confidentiality is assured) please call Sue Eustace at ARV Solutions.
Key Skills: Specifier, Architectural Technician, construction, architecture, building regulations, Bill of Materials, CAD,