Skills: Light Steel Frame, Modular Building, Offsite Construction
Location: West Midlands, East Midlands
Salary: £20,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Sector: Design / Technical, Modular Building
Our client prides themselves on having over 20 years' experience in designing and producing Mission Critical Modular Buildings.
£££ Salary flexible to attract
We are searching for a Steel Detailer to join a dynamic design team based in Warwickshire. Our client prides themselves on having over 20 years' experience in designing and producing Mission Critical Modular Buildings operating in the UK and internalltionally. Working as part of a small dedicated design team to coordinate the product into the built environment, provie the steel fabrication infromation and to provide design support to suppliers and the project team support for projects within the UK and internationally.
- Liaise with the structural Engineer to coordinate and agree the structural design requirements
- Coordinate the structural deisgn with the Architectiral and building services requriements
- Provide detailed design information for the manufacturing process
- Produce accurate and clear fabrication information for all material suppliers
- Communicare design information with client team, production, site, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Monitor, obtain approval and formalise any requested changes to the design
- Provide design support for continuous product development
What do you need for the role?
- Expereince as a Steel Detailer / Designer
- Experience using AutoCAD
- 23 rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service, plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent staff rentention, a great company culture and envinroment to work in - including social events
Please click "apply" or if you have any queries you would like to discuss in confidence, please call Becky Hamilton or Lynsey Greenwood on 0117 959 2008.
Key skills: Senior Architectural Technician, Architectural Technician, Modular, Pods, Offsite Construction, Light Steel Frame, Steel, AutoCAD, Revit