Skills: Timber Engineering / EWP, Structural Engineering, Offsite Construction, Modular Building, Light Steel Frame
Role: Design Engineer, Structural Engineer
Location: West Midlands, South West
Salary: £20,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Sector: Design / Technical
We are looking for an experienced Structural Engineer to work for expanding team who offer bespoke Light Gauge Frame and Structural Steelwork solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Structural Engineer to work for expanding team who offer bespoke Light Gauge Frame and Structural Steelwork solutions across an extensive range of construction projects.
What does he role require?
As a client facing Engineer your responsibilities will typically compromise:
- Leading structural design elements on projects as required; undertaking detailed engineering design of a wide variety of buildings.
- Mentoring and assisting Graduates and less experienced Engineer
- Representing the company at meetings with the client, other professional and suppliers.
- Delivering excellent project work within agreed deadlines and within budget
- Keeping senior staff informed of important and relevant design decisions to make sure that the objectives of the company and the client are achieved
- Coordinating your work with other members of the project team
What do you need for the role?
- Experience as a structural engineer on projects
- Broad design knowledge, from working on a verity of projects
- Skilled in the use of design and modelling software such as Tekla Structural Designer
- Bachelor’s degree BEng / BSc or Master’s degree MEng / MSc that meets the engineering academic requirements for chartership.
- Working towards Chartership
- CSCS card holder
- Full clean UK driving license
If you are interested in the role and would like some more information then please call Lynsey Greenwood or Rebecca Hamilton on 01179592008 or alternatively clicl 'Apply'
Key Skills: Structural engineer, Structural Steel, Steel, Tekla