Skills: Light Steel Frame
Role: Structural Engineer
Location: South East
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Sector: Design / Technical
Structural Engineer required to work on projects for a light gauge steel building system.
Job Role: Structural Engineer
Salary: £30,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
Full time, permanent
Structural Engineer required to work on projects for a light gauge steel building system. Due to the continued success of the system which enjoys a high efficiency thermal envelope, they are looking to expand their team in Northamptonshire.
About the role:
- As a pivotal part of the design and manufacturing process, you will have responsibility for translating original Architect’s drawings into working detail for structural design and analysis
- You will be liaising between the pre-construction and estimating teams with input to estimates, and managing technical issues and questions raised by various stakeholders
- Attend meetings to address technical issues and represent the company in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Degree qualification in Structural Engineering (preferred), Civil or Mechanical
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- If you are not already Chartered, you will be looking to achieve this status with either the IStructE or ICE
- You will have some working experience of the construction industry in a Structural Engineer role
- You can demonstrate a flexible approach, working within a team environment
- Ideally you will have proven experience in the structural design of steel frame or timber frame projects and be able to run your own projects with minimum supervision
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a genuinely cutting edge and progressive offsite construction business with an established and growing client base.
To find out more apply or contact Sue Eustace or Phoebe Scott at ARV Solutions on 0117 9592008
Key skills: Structural Engineer, structures, buildings, steel, light gauge, light steel frame, cold rolled, structural engineering, chartered engineer, Timber Frame, EC-3