Skills: Timber Frame
Role: Structural Engineer
Location: West Midlands, Wales
Sector: Design / Technical, Timber Frame
Very real prospects for progression | Interesting bespoke projects | involved in all stages of the design process
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (may be flexible to attract)
Full time, permanent
:: Structural Engineer required - very real prospect for career progression
:: Interesting bespoke projects - you will get a chance to get involved
We are working with an advocate for Modern Methods of Construction who specialise in the design and manufacture of a timber based sustainable building solution.
About the role:
- Produce structural calculations for manufacture
- Develop your team of Structural Engineers
- Review proposals of builds, working out calculations and signing off designs
- Checking the drawings of your junior team members
- Solid experience as a Structural Engineer working on timber and/or steel projects
- Familiar with the requirements of residential building projects
- Genuine passion to grow and develop, looking to take control of your career
- Commitment to providing quality service and striving for 100% customer satisfaction
- Working knowledge of TEKLA software (preferred)
This company is a small but well respected subcontractor who provide a turnkey service for an offsite manufactured building system to a range of clients, from the individual "self-builder" to Main Contractors. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of what they do, and their people have that same commitment to doing their best for their customers.
Interested? Please apply today, or if you have any questions please call Sue Eustace on 0117 959 2008 where your call will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Key skills: Structural Engineer, Design Engineer, Structures, timber frame, SIPS, steel frame, offsite construction, MMC, housebuilding, residential, EC-5, Eurocode 5, BS5268