Technical Advice Graduate
Skills: Consultants, Curtain Walling / Facades / Cladding, Fabricator, Insulation, Manufacturer
Role: Architectural Technician, Architectural Designer, Technical Engineer
Location: South West
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Design / Technical, Construction Products
Technical Advice Graduate Bristol £23,000 - £25,000
Technical Advice Graduate
£23,000 - £25,000
As a leading supplier of drywall products and systems, steel framing and passive fire protection materials they have developed products that protect lives and livelihoods for over 50 years and as such they have become pioneers within their field. Their employees are considered to be their principal asset and as a result they invest in them for the long term. They seek a Technical Advice Graduate.
As a vital member of their business you will find yourself exposed to all their technical functions within a programme lasting three years. Whilst completing their technical programme, you may find yourself leading and supporting projects and testing programmes that ensure that the business develops the newest, advanced and most technological products and solutions. At other times, you will provide on-going passive fire protection and drylining technical support to customers both internally and externally. Delivering this in a timely manner to meet customer needs through specification advice, AutoCAD detailing, risk management and professional judgement.
Learning from the ground up, you will be shadowing a multitude of senior team and learning their business inside and out. Taking part in construction based courses, visiting and developing knowledge through their technical centres across Europe including the UK, France and Belgium, and carrying out design and site visits with their site support and specification managers.
Through the programme you will develop project management, innovation, technical design and customer interfacing skills.
- You will be hold 3 A Level (or equivalent) including Maths or Physics, it would be desirable if you held a relevant college qualification e.g HNC in a building, architectural, structural/civil engineering or other construction related field or BSc in non relevant discipline.
- You must be possess Strong IT skills with a focus on MS Office Suite
- You will be able to apply structured problem evaluation and solving skills
- You will have the ability visualise problems and possess strong spatial visualisation skills
- You will be well organised and posses excellent time management skils
- You will be knowledgable in Computer Aided drafting packages, ideally AutoCAD.
There is a strong emphasis on providing technical excellence throughout the business. Once a you have finished the programme there will be opportunities in many areas of their business and chances to grow and develop your career.
Interested? Click apply, alternatively call Paul Blackwell on 0117 9592008 for more information.