Skills: Building, BIM, Light Steel Frame, Offsite Construction, SIPS, Timber Engineering / EWP, Timber Frame
Role: Architectural Designer, Cad Technician, Designer, Graduate
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 per Annum
Sector: Design / Technical
Our client designs and manufactures a Light Steel Frame Building System in the Norhtamptonshire area.
£20,000 - £30,000 (D.O.E)
* Are you an experienced designer looking for a new challenge?
* You could also be a graduate looking for their first role in construction??
Our client designs and manufactures a Light Steel Frame Building System and with significant rise in demand for their solution and this increase in business has in turn created the need to recruit for a Design Technician to join their manufacturing facility in Northamptonshire.
This fast track building solution is sold for the construction of Hotels, Schools, Care Homes, Health Care and Residential to Main Contractors. Their Offsite solution is unique in the UK and has provided Main Contractors with faster build times than the majority of other Offsite solutions and naturally appreciatively faster than traditional methods.
You will be working for a company with some solid expansion plans, encouraged to use your design knowledge and skills and innovative approach. You will be joining a great team (who are very keen for new members to share their workload) and some excellent prospects for growth.
- Solid experience using AutoCAD (2D/3D) and Revit
- Knowledge of the construction industry ideally with a focus on offsite construction and/or framed structures (may be light gauge steel, timber frame, and modular building or similar)
- Ability to work in a large team and with strong communication skills
- Work as part of a team and on your own
- Ability to motivate and manage a team whilst organising projects to a tight timescale
If you are interested in this position then please click "apply" or please contact Becky Hamilton on 0117 959 2008 for a confidential chat.
Key skills: Designer, Structural Designer, Team Leader, Structures, Buildings, Steel, Light Gauge, Light Steel Frame, Cold Rolled Steel, AutoCAD, Offsite Construction, hsbCAD, Modular Building, Construction