Trainee Assistant Customer Support Manager (software)
Skills: BIM, Curtain Walling / Facades / Cladding, Joists / I-beams
Role: Architectural Designer, Cad Technician, Designer, Graduate
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 per Annum
Sector: Design / Technical
Exciting opportunity for a graduate to join a fantastic company that can offer great training and progression.
Trainee Assistant Customer Support Manager
Salary up to £25,000
- Are you looking for a trainee role within construction?
We are working with a supplier of Specialist Products (Design Software and Components) to the Engineered Wood Products Manufacturing Industry (e.g. Roof trusses, floor joist and timber wall panel manufacturers) to find a Trainee Assistant Customer Support Manager to come and join their family run business who have over 45 years' experience in the Timber Industry.
The candidate will be expected to maintain and develop business relationships with customers using their specialist software. Travel to customer locations across the UK and Ireland will be required.
Main duties of the role:
- Visiting and assisting customers with software queries
- Helping to meet and deliver their training requirements
- Recording software requests for enhancements and new features
- Testing of software in advance of scheduled releases
- Become proficient and maintain knowledge of softwares
- Construction related qualifications desirable
- Good IT skills are necessary
- Experience and knowledge of CAD software and/or Revit/BIM
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The successful candidate with be provided with excellent in-house training opportunities along with a structured personal development plan.
- 33 days holiday (including 8 days bank holidays)
- 5% contributory pension scheme, whereby payments are matched by the company
- Christmas bonus subject to overall Business performance
- Childcare vouchers provided
If this role is for you then click 'apply' now, Becky Hamilton and Lynsey Greenwood are available for a confidential chat on 01179592008
Key Skills: Graduate, Architectural Engineering, Architectural Technology, Engineering, Construction, Customer support, software, BIM, Revit, AutoCAD, timber frame, roof truss, EWP