Trainee Production Planning Controller
Role: Production Engineer, Planner
Location: South East
Great employer | enviable staff retention record | good benefits package | comprehensive training
Trainee Production Planning Controller - precision engineering manufacturing
£competitive + benefits
It's rare to find a company who can tick so many boxes for their potential employees:
World leader in its specialist product range
Great employer, enviable staff retention record with good benefits package and comprehensive training
As a specialist in the manufacture of precision ball and roller bearings as well as other high-accuracy machined components. This world leader in the manufacture and supply of linear motion products and precision components for automation and special purpose machine projects, are currently looking for a:
This is an opportunity to join an expanding, industry leader who is customer focused with a vision of continuing to grow their reputation as world leaders in linear motion technology.
The Roles Focus:
- Liaison with production customer services, andsales departments.
- The estimation of material usage and arrangement of sub contract identified in the production method.
- Propose and Construct a route of manufacture.
- Estimation of machining and manufacturing times necessary for each production operation.
- Production of route cards, works orders and manufacture requisitions.
- Production of manufacturing drawings; as such, good technical communication skills will be necessary.
- Be computer literate and with experience of working with Microsoft office suite, training will also be provided on bespoke in house systems.
- Possess excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with multi disciplined departments.
- Have customer focused attitude.
- Have previously worked within a manufacturing environment.
- Be experienced in production/manufacturing and sales order scheduling (site specific training can be provided on in house systems)
Hours of Work:
Monday – Thursday:7.30am – 4.00pm
Friday: 7.30am – 3.00pm. 39-hours per week.
Whats in it for you:
A competitive salary, after a qualifying period health care cash back scheme and company pension contributions, a generous holiday allocation of 25 days per year (full time allocation) plus bank holidays and free on-site parking
If you would like to discuss this prior to application, please call Paul Blackwell on 0117 959 2008. Your call will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Key skills: Trainee Production Planning Controller, precision engineering, lean manufacturing