Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Junior Account Manager
Location: South West
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Construction, Modular Building, Timber Frame, Sales, Business Support
Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Junior Account Manager Bradley Stoke, Bristol Technical Recruitment Salary: £18-22,000 basic + Generous bonus
There is always a way to do something.
There is often a way to do something well.
Sometimes, there is a way to do things better.
And every once in a while, there is a way to change the game.
Calling ethically likeminded people who would relish the opportunity to become a consultative recruiter!
WHY WORK FOR ARV SOLUTIONS?
This is one of the most genuinely rewarding careers – it will be a rollercoaster of a ride with some scary and hairy moments but, as a supportive business we will ensure that, like a rollercoaster ride, you will enjoy most of it.
As a Trainee Consultant / Junior Account Manager you will initially be resourcing candidates for our Senior Account Managers across a range of disciplines and sectors. This exposure will give you a much better understanding of our niche sector and will as a result will give you the necessary skills to become a fully-fledged recruitment consultant / Account Manager.
Our medium term aim is for you to develop into an Account Manager – managing your own clients and undertaking the full recruitment cycle.
WHO DO WE WANT TO SPEAK TO?
* Self-starters who have the ability to learn a new technical sector
* Disillusioned recruiters who have worked for KPI driven and cold calling based agencies
- A generous salary package which rewards team players as well as personal achievements (A mapped path of progression to Senior Account Manager and beyond)
- One of the most lucrative commission structures in the industry (guaranteed to earn at least one third of your fee income)
- Both team and individual incentives
- Support for, and access to, leading industry qualifications
- Free bacon sandwich every Friday (other breakfast fillings are available)
- Regular social events
- Free Gym membership
- Free Fruit
- Free personal or business related magazine subscriptions
We want to speak to YOU if you want to get up every day and do something that lasts, to help us continue building our market leading brand and be rewarded properly.
Candidates with experience across sales, human resources, promotion, marketing or any other business with a person-centred approach should not scroll past this advert.